With eco-friendly 3XDRY® Bio fabric to offer maximum moisture repellency, this ultimate sailing hat is perfect for those long days on the open water.
Taking years of learnings from Tilley’s Airflo® Collection, the TP100 Polaris adds new features like a stowaway sun shield (cape) to protect your neck and shoulders, and sunglasses holder to keep them safe on rocky waters. Offering you the ultimate hat for any water expedition.
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Schoeller® fabric with eco-friendly 3XDRY® Bio durable water repellent finish
- Stowaway sun shield to protect your neck and shoulders - it rolls up in the brim when not in use!
- Rear Velcro® tab to hold sunglasses when not in use
- Loop at back under brim to easily attach with a carabiner to your belt loop or bag
- Reflective wind cord and Tilley embossed logo tab will be seen in low light situations
- Tilley deboss moisture wicking, cooling elastic sweatband that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy to stay afloat in water
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 4.0 oz / 113 g
Fabric: 100% polyester with 3XDRY® Bio durable water repellent finish
Care: Hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
Made in Canada.