The mash-up of recycled yarns to make the unique fabric adds character to Tilley's iconic style that started it all. The 'Mash-Up' refers to the blend of recycled yarns that the fabric is made up of, which means that each Snap-up Brim Hat has its own one-of-a-kind blend of subtle colours. The snap up sides offer extra stability in windy conditions while the UPF & water resistance will keep you protected from the sun & rain.
Look forward to:
• Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
• Versatility - brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
• Guaranteed for life
• Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
• Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
• Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
• Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
• Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
• Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
Weight: 4 oz / 113 g
Fabric: 29% Hemp, 28% organic cotton, 36% recycled polyester, 7% rayon
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach.