Crafted with Peregrine's signature Dry Base of carrier oils, and a subtle blend of choice essential oils, their family of Beard Oils are the best tool to care for your beard, as well as the face underneath. Beard Oils will hydrate and condition, leading to a softer, more comfortable beard, without a trace of greasiness or heaviness.
Atlas: Atlas is exotic and alluring, with a strong mahogany base of sandalwood and amber. Shapeshifting top-notes of spice, floral vanilla and smoke develop and evolve over time, settling into an intoxicating and subtle base.
Bonsai Citrus: This scent was one of the first to appear in their line-up, and has remained a favourite ever since. Bright and fruity tones of grapefruit, ginger and bergamot and supported by a strong base of sandalwood and amber, leading to a soft, sophisticated blend.
Marin: Inspired by the lush coastlines of British Columbia, Marin's aquatic scent combines sage, lime and bergamot with floral notes of ylang ylang and the brightness of Japanese Peppermint. This Beard Oil perfectly captures a marine essence.
Park Ranger: Inspires a feeling of connection with nature like none other. A woodsy base of Cedarwood and Patchouli is complemented by resinous tones of Cedar Leaf, Spruce and Lemon.
Orient Spice: A strong, mahogany base of Cedarwood and Clove Leaf mingles with brighter notes of peppery Frankincense, Fennel and Ylang-Ylang.
Orion: Celebrates our Canadian winters. A contrasting blend of bright, bracing mint and warm vanilla is balanced by the earthy- resinous notes of cedarwood.
What’s awesome about Peregrine beard oil?
- Jojoba Oil constitutes the majority of their Beard Oil base, meaning that the blend closely resembles your skin's natural oils. The result is a quick-absorbing, non-greasy and deeply hydrating oil to care for your skin.
- Beard Oils are the answer for itchiness and irritation under your beard. The blend is even anti-microbial, meaning that it will help keep blemishes and ingrown hairs under control.
- Fatty acids will promote circulation in your skin, which can help to fill in patchiness and help you grow your best beard.
- Their blend is formulated with their signature Dry-Base of carriers oils, which is exceedingly light and quick-absorbing, but still has the hydration that your skin craves.
- For medium and long beards, they recommend pairing your Beard Oil with your favourite Beard Balm to keep everything neat, tidy and softer than ever.
Made in British Columbia.