Tilley's medium brim outback is made with sturdy, durable 100% waxed cotton. It’s washable, really. Using the latest technology, this synthetic wax finish has the character of traditional waxed fabrics, but not the sticky hand.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- World's Best Hat
- Made in Canada
Measurements: Brim size: Front: 2 5/8” Back: 2 3/4" Sides: 2 1/8"
Weighs 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Fabric is 100% cotton, with a synthetic wax finish
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it. To rejuvenate the wax finish, simply put in dryer on tumble low for a few minutes