What if you could clean better with just water? E-Cloth’s premium, task-specific microfiber cleaning products unlock the cleaning power of WATER – the ultimate natural cleaner. Commit to high-performance cleaning with just water for your health, the well-being of your family, and the sustainability of our planet.
Kitchen Cleaning Pack - 2 Cloth System for Countertops & More
The e-cloth Kitchen Cleaning Pack offers perfect cleaning for all hard kitchen surfaces, using just water. It is brilliant for cleaning appliances, stainless steel, worktops and sinks.
- 2 cloth pack – one cloth cleans and has a scrubbing pocket to remove stuck-on residues & the other finishes surfaces to a brilliant streak-free finish
- Cuts through thick grease & dirt on hard surfaces, including worktops, cookers, stainless steel & glass
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
Dimensions: Kitchen Cloth: 12.5in x 12.5in; Glass & Polishing Cloth: 16in x 20in
How to Use
Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. For heavier dirt, first use wet before finishing with a damp cloth. Use the scrubbing pocket for stuck-on residues.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
Tumble or hang dry. DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.